Step 1: Research Eco League opportunities
Is an Eco League exchange a good fit for you? When and where would you go? What courses would you want to take?
Check out the 2014-2015 academic calendar.
Check out each school’s course offerings by following the directions on the sheet “Navigating to Catalogs and Listings”
Step 2: Meet with Your Advisor
Your advisor can help you plan your academic requirements and timeline. He/she can also help you research course options.
Step 3: Obtain Approval from Host College
Meet with your Registrar to learn how you get approved for an Eco League exchange.
Step 4: Eco League Paperwork
1) Check registration dates for the host college so you can be sure to register for the posted registration dates.
2) Meet with your Eco League faculty representative at your home college. He/she will help walk you through the paperwork.
4) Registration Form - Research course opportunities and fill in your first and second course choices. To learn how to find the list of courses, click here.
5) Procure copy of your unofficial transcript
6) Procure copy of your medical form
7) Procure copy of your insurance form (if you don’t want to participate in the host college’s insurance program)
Step 5: Submit Eco League Paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 715-682-1819.
Step 6: After Paperwork
Housing - Arrange Room & Board at the Host school. More information can be found on the ‘Housing at Eco League Schools page.’
Health Insurance Waiver - You may need to opt out of the Host school’s health insurance. Follow instructions on the host college’s invoice.